Terms & Conditions
About Us Flirt.co.uk
Flirt.co.uk is an online entertainment and communication service.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all and any use of Flirt.co.uk and all and any postings, emails, messages and other communications made to or using it.
- By using Flirt.co.uk you undertake that you are over 18 years of age and are able to accept these Terms.
- By using Flirt.co.uk you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use Flirt.co.uk and should not make any Communications.
- Flirt.co.uk may make alterations to these terms and conditions at any time and these variations shall become immediately effective upon being accessible from www.Flirt.co.uk/terms.
- By using Flirt.co.uk you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for Communications, email and web usage and understand and accept that Flirt.co.uk make no representation or warranty that Flirt.co.uk will operate with your system.
Use of Flirt.co.uk
- You may download and use Flirt.co.uk solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only.
- You may not sub-license or deal in this right without Flirt.co.uk”s prior written permission.
- Accordingly, you undertake not to:
- use Flirt.co.uk for any commercial or business purpose;
- use your access to Flirt.co.uk, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in Flirt.co.uk belong to and vest in Flirt.co.uk, or are licensed to Flirt.co.uk unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Flirt.co.uk are hereby asserted and reserved.
- You may not and warrant that you will not:
- hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use any or all of Flirt.co.uk or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above;
- make any public or commercial use without Flirt.co.uk’s prior written consent;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to Flirt.co.uk without Flirt.co.uk’s prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use Flirt.co.uk and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without Flirt.co.uk’s prior written consent;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within Flirt.co.uk for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- You must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on Flirt.co.uk.
- Third party web sites with links from Flirt.co.uk have not been verified or reviewed by Flirt.co.uk and use and access of such third party web sites is made at your own risk.
- The username and password issued to you is personal to you in order to facilitate your use of and access to Flirt.co.uk and shall not be disclosed to any third party without Flirt.co.uk’s prior written consent.
- In the event that you believe your password may have been compromised you should inform Flirt.co.uk immediately as you are responsible for all and any misuse of your password for which Flirt.co.uk shall have no responsibility.
- All email communications sent by Flirt.co.uk and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
- Flirt.co.uk is engaged in the business of providing an entertainment and information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of any communication for which it is a mere conduit.
- You agree and accept that Flirt.co.uk has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on Flirt.co.uk all of which are made available on the basis that Flirt.co.uk shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
- The views expressed in any Communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of Flirt.co.uk unless specified otherwise by Flirt.co.uk. In particular but without limitation to the above Flirt.co.uk is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any Communications.
- Flirt.co.uk gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Communications or Flirt.co.uk and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
- In the event that you are unhappy with any content found in a Communication on Flirt.co.uk you should contact Flirt.
- Flirt.co.uk reserves the right to remove, partially remove or edit any Communication at its sole discretion.
- You agree and undertake that you will not use Flirt.co.uk in such a way, or post to or transmit to Flirt.co.uk any statement, material or Communication, that:
- is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
- infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- contains anything technically harmful such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- is or may be interpreted as being abusive, pornographic, aggressive, defamatory, untrue, discriminatory, violent, obscene, inflammatory, racist in any way whatsoever or harasses any person;
- may be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any person other than Flirt.co.uk;
- promotes any illegal or unlawful activity including but not limited to terrorism, solicitation, gambling or the sale of prescription medicines, drugs or weapons;
- is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 16 with intent to abuse them or which may have such a meeting as its object or effect;
- contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information, classified government or military information or confidential information of any person;
- brings Flirt.co.uk into disrepute; or
- solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Flirt.co.uk against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of your use of the Flirt.co.uk Services and your Communications.
You use Flirt.co.uk at entirely your own risk. It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. Users must be over 18 years old but people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. Flirt.co.uk have no way of telling if statements made by other visitors are true. This is a decision that can only be made at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended. By using Flirt.co.uk and its services you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated therewith. Flirt.co.uk ask that users take particular care in relation to the disclosure of their own personal information including surname, address, email address, telephone number, place of work and places they go out.
Privacy and Data Policy
- Flirt.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance to the Data Protection Act of May 2018
- When you sign up to Flirt.co.uk, Flirt.co.uk may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Flirt.co.uk (for example your name, mobile telephone number, postal address, email address and other contact details). Flirt.co.uk may also record which services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your Communications and to enable your use of Flirt.co.uk and the services;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention;
- open and run your account;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run the Flirt.co.uk website;
- tailor and personalise the content of your use of the Flirt.co.uk site and communications sent to you by Flirt.co.uk in a way that is designed to be relevant to you;
- moderate the Forum and in this respect all of your information reasonably necessary for this purpose including your IP address may be transferred to a reputable third party for this purpose; or
- permanently bar a user from using the Flirt.co.uk website at Flirt.co.uk’s sole discretion where that user has breached these Terms.
- we will only sell, rent or transfer your Personal Data to any third party if you have consented to this;
- we may use your Personal Data, or permit selected third parties to use your Personal Data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with such information;
- where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- we may use the data we collect about you in order to request third party ads which may be of interest to you. No personally identifiable information will be passed to any third party in order to perform this.
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- If you no longer wish for us to use your Personal Data in the way identified, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, we will be happy to cancel your membership of the site. To cancel your membership, please click here.
- Please note that if through activities on our site you have separately registered Personal Data with any third party, or have consented to our transferring your information to a third party, you will need to contact that third party directly in relation to its use of your Personal Data.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own data protection and privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Flirt.co.uk will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. However you understand and accept that collection of some sensitive information may be required for the effective and most beneficial use of Flirt.co.uk.
- Certain features are available to Members free of charge, while other features are paid for and accessible only to Subscribers.
Paid features available only to Subscribers
- Purchase of a Subscription allows access to the following features:
- Send and answer to messages of other Members and Subscribers.
- Use the search bar to search for Members and Subscribers.
- Upload unlimited pictures.
- Comment on blogs
- In order to use the Paid Services, the Subscriber must have a Subscription; the fees and the terms of payment are described on the Website. Members may purchase a Subscription by paying either by credit card (or by using Paypal). The fees are indicated in Euro (inclusive of all taxes).
- On the expiry of each period of validity, the Subscription shall be renewed for periods equivalent to that originally chosen, unless terminated by the Subscriber.
- Once renewed, the Subscription will be charged to the Subscriber at the standard (non-discounted) rate applicable to the period equivalent to that initially chosen.
- In addition, information on the duration of the Subscriber’s Subscription is available to Subscribers in the “My Account” section, which allows a Subscriber to manage his/her Subscription and, if applicable, the termination of the automatic renewal.
- The Subscriber may terminate the automatic renewal of his/her Subscription 24 hours after its purchase and at least 72 hours before the Subscription is renewed, by going to the ‘My Account’ section. The termination will take effect on the expiry date of the Subscription.
- Termination of the Subscription will be confirmed to the Subscriber by email. The Subscriber will not have access to the Paid Services from the date his/her Subscription expires.
- If you have used the Flirt.co.uk web site before it is possible that Flirt.co.uk have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing user Flirt.co.uk will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new user Flirt.co.uk will give you the choice (for example once you have signed up) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. Flirt.co.uk will not bombard you with emails, but Flirt.co.uk would like to keep you informed of the developments on Flirt.co.uk, indeed such emails may be necessary to assist your ongoing use of the Flirt.co.uk website.
- Flirt.co.uk will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
- “I would like to receive information from Flirt.co.uk in future” if you wish to receive future information from Flirt.co.uk;
- In order to improve the service and Flirt.co.uk, Flirt.co.uk may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited Flirt.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve Flirt.co.uk and the services and services available to you.
- Flirt.co.uk provides and maintains Flirt.co.uk for personal entertainment, on an “as is” basis.
- Flirt.co.uk shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with Flirt.co.uk.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Flirt.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Flirt.co.uk and Flirt.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on Flirt.co.uk and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of Flirt.co.uk;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Flirt.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Flirt.co.uk or its licensees
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which Flirt.co.uk link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- the access, use and/or disclosure of your personal information and/or data and/or Communications or any material or information you submit to Flirt.co.uk by unauthorised third parties;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Flirt.co.uk does not warrant that the operation of the Flirt.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit Flirt.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Flirt.co.uk shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Flirt.co.uk upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever or immediately by either party at its sole discretion.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- Flirt.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email.
- Flirt.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Flirt.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Flirt.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Flirt.co.uk and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
- Use of Flirt.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
It is hereby asserted that Flirt.co.uk is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether Flirt.co.uk complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.